Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Synergy of Morning

Today is Tuesday, and somehow the morning hours I use in the AM were missed today.  The energies around me were keeping me asleep and not allowing my body to completely absorb the daily energies of the early morning hours.

Yes, I was up later than usual but that still doesn't keep me from waking up and getting my prayer and meditations in.  The alarm on my cell phone didn't even go off.  My cell phone techno angels turned it off during the early hours they were around me.

So, now I am up and headed for rain time - the shower.  God really helped mankind when he gave the thought of a shower to someone to invent.  As much as I love taking a shower outdoors, the cold of the North does not a good shower make.

Many changes are happening in my life and I am grateful for them all.  Opportunities are happening and I am thankful for them. 

Now, the time has come for me to put some photos in for you to see and let this be a photo journal of mornings. 




















Clouds are beautiful to photograph.  Oh, great idea.  The synergy of clouds.    So beautiful. So quiet.  So noisy.  So great a place for the angels to sit and watch us when they are not walking with us.

In November, I will be adding interviews with authors from across the country.  If you are an author and would like to be included, please let me know,  If you have an e-book, self published or print hard copy, tell me about you.     Email me at thesynergysolutionsgroup@gmail.com

Namaste,

Sher
Learn more about The Synergy Solutions Group



No comments:

Post a Comment