Translate

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sounds of I QUIT

Good evening.  I cannot believe it has been 90 days since I have last blogged.  I apologize to my readers as  I value your following.  These past 90 days have been the most days I have every lived in the desert for many years.  It was well worth it as I have learned a lot.

Today, a note from Darren Hardy came in my email.  After reading it, I wanted to share it with you.  This year, I will celebrate being an entrepreneur of over 50 years. I started baby sitting when I was 10 years old and had a great business all through high school.  So, today I want to now follow the advice of the billionaire Darren interviewed. I want to quit.

http://darrenhardy.success.com/2013/07/i-quit/

My new mantra is "I quit."  I don't quit life or living; I want to quit my business and start another one. I have worked for so many years to help others sustain themselves and succeed and become Fortune 500 companies that it is time for me to fulfill my own dream.  More on that later.

Take a look at what you are doing. Are you happy and have a passion each morning you wake up for what you do?  Are you ready for a new challenge?  Are you not managing your business?  Is your business managing you?  It is time now to take stock and decide what your passionate story is to share and tell. 

Thanks Darren for your words or wisdom.  I will be sharing excerpts of my forthcoming books with each of you and will share e books starting in September.

So stay tuned for more to come.

Live Life Out Loud and Dance,
Sher


No comments:

Post a Comment