Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sounds of My Thoughts in Early Morning!

Happy New 2013!  I have not been blogging as usual and I apologize to my readers.  You honor me when I receive emails and notes from you about how my words make your feel.  So, you have inspired me to continue my writing on a daily basis.  This post will become the center for helping you to transform your life and your business into your dreams.  I am going to share with you parts of my case studies that I am developing for workshops and my book "The Oval Factor" due out in 2014.  

It is really 3:20 am on Wednesday, January 30 and I am wide awake and still up and writing.  My mind has been racing and I forgot to get that extra cup of coffee I did not need.   I started out my beauty routine before I went back to the office by using coconut oil all over my face and body.  The results will not be shown in video but I can tell you that my skin feels differently already.  So, try it if you have dry skin or want to decrease your wrinkles.  

Yesterday, I found that I had old body lotion and makeup that went to the trash can.  It was old, liquid and out of date.  Yes, your mascara can get out of date.  If you don't use these items within six months, give them a new home in file 13.  Care about your eyes and your skin.

For the past three days, my face has been swollen. Both the traditional and alternative physicians do not have a diagnosis.  There are still toxins that find me from the Gulf Coast spill and that could be one of them.  It is not the flu, nor sinus, nor flu.  Having chemical sensitivities does not help.  I am not used to being ill for a long period of time, and that has happened since November.  I have had respiratory illnesses most of December and January.  So, back to holistic healing remedies and a Clean Detox Nutritional Plan for the rest of my life.

There is much to do with client work.  I have not been as on time with client projects as I have always been.  There is no excuse.  I am revising the business model for Coastal Woman magazine this weekend.  I know it is needed on the coast, will take time, and will need investors.  I am relying on my ability to create relationships with friends and businesses who see the need for this type of publication, from Key West to Brownsville, TX and focusing on issues and women aged 40+.  It is amazing when others do not realize how much time it takes in getting the business started, but it is started and I will succeed.  

This is my legacy to Gulf Coast women.  Thank you for all your do and for your support.  

Below are jpgs of an article I wrote in 2008 on Turquoise Place in Orange Beach.  It is beautiful and a wonderful place to find your peace.  So, check it out.

In synergistic energy,
Sher  aka/Dr. Mom
http://www.thessg.us







No comments:

Post a Comment