Translate

Monday, August 13, 2012

Another Start

Did you ever think that  you would have a chance to start over and rebrand youself - becoming who you really should have been all these years?  It took sending my domain names and emails into cyberspace and losing over 4,000 email addresses to realize that I now have the chance.  It also means that there are people who I have been emailing who may never hear from me again or I won't hear from them.

For today and at this hour of the evening, I am blessed.  I have been able to rebrand myself, and determine what I want to be during the next lifespan, however long God and the universe is kind enough for me to have.  I know I only have today, so for today, I am writing this to you and to all my friends, and to those I may never hear from again.

I have a start to work on my books, write my articles and to share my story with the world.  What an awesomeness about that concept there is. 

Take time to find out who you are, never leave your dreams behind but find the patience and perseverance to continue and make them happen.  I am so lucky to have all of you in my life.  Develop your mind, body and soul.  And, take care of it to the best of your ability.

Life is short and we only have 24 hours each day.


But, then you have the next day to wake up and reset again.  Your goals may only be for the day.  That is ok.  You will accomplish what you set out to do and if not, reset for the next day.  You will achieve your goals and your business and life will flourish.

Let go and allow the universe to guide you along your journey. God know what you want and need before you do.  He just wants us to be able to tell him what we want and need, expect and then believe.  Not really hard concepts to follow.  You attract what you put out there.  So, put out the good and let the rest go.

I will write more tomorrow but for tonight and now, it is time to close.

Namaste to you, the earth and the universe.

www.thessg.us

No comments:

Post a Comment