Translate

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday WOOHOO

Good evening.  I have finally found time to write.  I have tried to make it a habit to write something each evening but last night I totally missed doing anything.

I gave a 10 minute presentation at the Mississippi Urban Forestry Council Jackson County Grants Workshop and met wonderful people who are concerned about the environment and what is needed to become sustainable.  Sadly, the presence of government officials was missing.  Waveland's mayor attended and I was glad to see that he cares enough as a city official to attend the meeting. 

I need to thank Mark LeBlanc for his notes from the NSA meeting in New Orleans.  I shared his concept of optimal monthly funding and the AM and PM questions, as well as the HVA -high value activities- in the framework of business for nonprofits and governments seeking funding.  It made sense and hopefully they will use it and see it works.

Money is abundant for all we want.  We just need to do what we have to in allowing it to come to us by clearing out the past and stop procrastinating.  Then let it flow.  Thanks to Eva Gregory for her words of LOA each day.

As much as peace transcended, it seemed that everyone around me was having negative energies impact their space.  A client called with a family-owned business issue.  We talked it through and we will have resolution; just need to make sure we have the plan in action first. Then, my friend called to talk about some major issues with the father of her daughter.  Then, I came home and drank what I thought was two glasses of wine.  What I didn't realize is that I was so tired I poured the wine into a 12 oz. water glass - twice! That emptied the bottle!  Oh, well.

So, my work getting done got reset for today.  My book is minus four photos but I am not concerned and getting ready to publish this weekend.. Yes, we are behind but that is ok.

Right now, the sun is setting and I am finally back on track.  I love to write and am looking forward to telling my story and sharing excerpts from my next book with you.

Will be on MM call in the morning.  For today, remember that you are the one in charge of creating your life.  Create it now. Live it.  Share it.  Be in gratitude for it.

Peace, Light and Happiness,

Sher

PS. This photo was taken on my trip to Ocean Springs early in the morning on Tuesday.  It is beautiful and says a lot about the type of day I was given.  I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment