Translate

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Synergy of Sleep

On Tuesday, I drove to Tuskegee, AL round-trip to bring a friend's daughter home.  Although it was a day long journey, the end result is that the daughter is with her mother and sister now and starting school where she should be.   The passengers slept most of the trip so I had time to my thoughts and prayers and silent singing.   By evening, my body was shouting to me for sleep.  So, I have taken the time these past 24 hours to do just that - sleep. 

When I returned from Toastmasters meeting on Wednesday, my body was not shouting but silently pushing me to dreamland.  So, off I went to my second wisdom and seventh level of sleep.  Today,  I am back to normal and feeling much healthier.  My body had not been properly nutritioned during this time, so that made the difference when I ate a new chicken and corn recipe from my crock pot last night.  I placed a can of corn in the bottom of the pot, and then layered four chicken breasts on top.  However, I used yogurt to marinate the chicken with and three spices - garlic, lime and chia.  The chicken was so moist and had a pleasant sweet taste to it that enhanced the spices.

For today, it is a synergistic day with lots of activity and business to take care of between here and Biloxi.  So, this ends the blog and will write more tonight.

Synergy to you,

Sher

No comments:

Post a Comment