Translate

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sales Synery Strategies


Good morning.  It is almost 1 am and I am writing to you this day.   I have been sorting notes from workshops for the past decades that I have collected.  Ironically, much of the information hasn't changed, just how one says it.  So, I will share with you what I have learned.  I am using these tips for my workshops and articles.  Sales is an area that we feel we don't know how to do. Yet, as entrepreneur CEOs we are the sales force and we have to sell ourself.  So, know thyself is the first key.  Then know what your gifts are.  And finally, know what you want to do and clients to serve. 


Here are some 9 thoughts on closing the sale from Eric Lindholm that I learned in 2008.  They resonate today.  Thanks, Eric.

1. Intention is life changing.


2. If you are willing to do the work, I will teach you. Dante Perano

3. We hear what we want to hear.

4. How you think is who you associate with.

5. Great book - Unlimited Selling Power by David Morne

6. Selling is a learned skill. I am a person of action. I am a winner.

7. Work on being kind to yourself. Have a conversation and stay in the conversation with self.

8. Sales knowledge and sales wisdom are different.

9. 3 ways to elevate sales results:

inner game - mental side, mindset, belief, comfort zone, fear of rejection
outer game - tactic, when you say it, what you say, how you say it
action - follow through, write down goals and mechanics of success, referrals
 
Be in gratitude today.
Wake up and tell yourself you are having a fantastic day.
Breathe and stretch.  Do it again.  Feel it to your toes and the top of your head.
 
Take care.
 
WOOHOO THURSDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment