Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Synergy of Football

What fun I had yesterday at the SEC Beachfest in Gulf Shores, AL.  Not only was the water and the sunshine inspirational and giving me a feeling of sheer peace, but it was fun to talk to friends and meet new people who are SEC football fans.  I will finish my story by tomorrow and post it.  It was really fun to hear how and why people are football fans for their favorite schools.  It also gave me insight into the fact that many of these people visit Gulf Shores on a regular basis and love the area.

It was a late night and had to get a new camera to see if it will work.  So, hopefully today more photos and more copy.  Take care.  

Peace and Joy,

This is the thought for the day = enjoy this day that God and the universe has given to you.  It is made just for you.  Be in gratitude for friends, family and all that happens to you.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment